Mon-Fri: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: Reservation only
What Is Thread Lifting?
A thread lift is a type of procedure wherein temporary sutures are used to produce a subtle but visible "lift" in the skin. Instead of removing the patient's loose facial skin surgically, the cosmetic surgeon simply suspends it by stitching up portions of it. Thread lifts offer many benefits including the following:
- Rejuvenates and makes skin look more rested and firm
- Allows a more defined facial contour
- Achieves a youthful look without scarring and the need for general anesthesia
- A more affordable option or alternative to a full facelift
- A quick and effective solution for a wide range of aging problems